We were somewhere in the desert outside the city when we looked up and saw the skies were not empty…
- Everyone is always already an astronaut.
- Outer space is open by definition, and must be democratic and accessible to all autonauts.
- Relegating space solely to government actors and corporate interests necessarily creates false and unsustainable divides in the otherwise radically free cosmic environment.
- The only sustainable and democratic method of exploring outer space must be rooted in a decentralized network of community-based, autonomous space agencies.
- Space exploration without art is not worth the effort. The very existence of autonomous space agencies presupposes a will to creative independence.
SEE YOU IN SPACE.